Mineral Fusion & the NCADV
Did you know that one in four women will experience domestic violence during her lifetime? An estimated 1.3 million women are victims of physical assault by a partner each year. Unfortunately, many of these incidents go unreported. For those women that do find the courage to leave their abuser, the journey back to a peaceful and healthy life is long. Mineral Fusion has partnered with the National Coalition against Domestic Violence (NCADV) in an effort to help.
Did you know?
• 85% of domestic violence victims are women
• Historically, women have most often been victimized by someone they knew
• Females who are 20-24 years old are at the greatest risk
• Most cases of domestic violence are never reported to the police
Who is the NCADV?
The NCADV is a motivated organization that directly supports survivors of domestic violence, and operates a national campaign to raise awareness of this growing problem.
The NCADV’s goals are powerful –
• Eliminate Domestic Violence
• Empower Battered Women & Children
• Promote and Unify Direct Service Programs
• Alert and Educate the Public
• Promote Partnerships
What is Mineral Fusion™ doing to help?
Battered women are faced with the challenge of rebuilding their lives while recovering from physical and emotional abuse. For these brave women, the aftermath of abuse is ugly. At Mineral Fusion, we believe that every woman has the right to experience beauty…in her daily life, and in self-care.
Mineral Fusion is committed to helping the NCADV achieve its goals. We donate a portion of our sales to support the organization’s mission, and donate product to the NCADV’s network of shelters.
How can you learn more?
For more information on how you can join the fight against domestic violence, please visit ncadv.org, or call The National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-7233.